Brief introduction line for solvent extraction plant
Fully automatic rice bran oil extraction plant vegetable seed oil extractor
The solvent extraction plant is part of vegetable oil processing plant which is designed to extract oil directly from oil seed containing less than 20% oil like soyabean fter flaking or it extracts oils from prepressed or fully pressed cake of seeds containing more than 20% oil like sunflower, peanuts, cotton seed, palm kernel, canola, copra, castor and variety of other materials.
Canola, Castor, Coconut, Corn (Maize), Cottonseed, Mustard, Olive, Palm, Palm-Kernel, Peanut (Groundnut), Rapeseed, Safflower, Soybean, and Sunflower. Other major specialty oils are obtained from Almond, Avocado, Cashew, Grapeseed, Jatropha.
1). Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
2). Rotocel extractor: spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3). DTDC toaster: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4). Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella ( oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5). Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6). Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7). Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
Sinoder offer not only products with good quality and competitive price, but also top service and solution.
1) Selecting equipment type;
2) Designing and fabricating the products in accordance with the special requirements of the clients;
3) Training technical personnel for our clients;
4) Providing construction and technology consultations or working out proper construction schemes for those new, special or difficult projects.
2.Services provided during the sale:
Respect our clients; present the clients with ease, relaxation and a surprise; devote ourselves to improve the total value of our clients.
1) Checking products acceptance ahead of delivery;
2) Introducing the service system to our clients.
3. After-sale services:
Improve the added value of our products, and let the clients free from the using troubles:
1) Assisting the clients preparing for the first construction scheme;
2) Installing and testing the equipments;
3) Training the first-line operators on site;
4) Examining the equipment regularly;
5) Taking the initiatives to eliminate the failure(s) rapidly at site;
6) Distributing the guarantee fittings door-to-door;
7) Providing technical exchanging;
8) Providing maintenance for big item